lol evening dj hows you mg
See if you get the inheritance then lol
Evening steve how's you
Sweet have her send a text or voicemail if I miss her call and I'll call her back
I see you still have soft girlie hands
How's my gf Carrie Not really worried about you cuz lmao
lol it was cold that day and the fan was blowing cold air on my hands How's you Palmolive boy
And videos lol
That's what I had at the fall pa gtg
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] First picture is the ny grind 25/15 Second picture is the pine at spring gtg...
Ok I know what they was and I had sent the chain with rakers untouched I'm not sure if you had touched them or not
The ones you said came from my chain is when we was testing the 661 at spring gtg though ?
Maybe Tom can post pictures of the chain I don't think the rakers have been touched and if getting chips like that then the grind is close to the...
lol drinking coffee
Afternoon mark how's you
lol I've been awake I can't help you froze solid lol
id say the new grind in poplar would be as long or longer
toms wood grows slower and is harder than poplar or pine as we know it id say its like a maple but not as hard as oak
441 have dual spikes ? if so on the 461 they wont match you would need spikes specifically for the 046,460 ,461
in a little bit i will