Every hoarder needs a friend like that!:thumbs: I smell beer! :cheers:
I've been waiting for that saw, but way more money than my 661! Almost $600 more than I paid for my 661 new. That was 3 years ago but over $1800...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Dat der is ah chain wrecker if dey ever waz one! Gooder dat you's missed hit. :salute:
Dynamite! CSS (Cut, Split & Scattered) in one blast! :rofl: :lol:
You gonna' be a very busy boy :axe:dat :woodsign:! Nice work! :drool: :salute::salute: :salute: :salute: :drool:
Can any of you identify what this starting to grow on the hill behind my house. I thought I knew but, really, its January it can't be, can...
It's dangerous and causes illness, I'll be right over and safely remove that contaminated stuff for you! :rofl: :lol: Really, nothing to worry...
Pretty much what I do except I have to use the loader on my BX to move them to the splitter the manhandle onto the splitter base. Dead ash is all...
Dat's ah mountain o' wood. Go get 'em! How's ya movin' dem big rounds?
Dang Dennis! You're better than a Timex watch! You take a lickin' or two and just keep on tickin'! You go man! :salute:
First 3 bucked today. Went for a 45 mile bicycle ride so I didn't have time (or energy) to buck the other five. Next problem is how to get them...
Yeah, my doctor warned me that could happen. My mother lived to be 91 and she never had it and never took precautions to guard herself against it....
I don't see much of it these days. I remember having 6 or 7 persimmon trees on our place when I was a kid in the late 50's and early 60's. What I...
Don't mean to be, as Moe says, a wise guy, but Butternut is a walnut, bitternut is hickory, or least dat's hows hit goes down here souf o' da...
Nope, I don't get the stuff. I can rub it on my skin and nothing happens. Just lucky I guess
Well, the temperature went above 40° today so I took the 362 out and put down 8 dead ash trees. Three in one spot I dropped criss cross over each...
From the top picture I'd say cottonwood. I've never cut it but there is some on my property by the creek.
You may want to check with the local gunsmith or stock maker as well. There is money in the specialty wood market.
That's a great site, I use it alot, along with the tree I.D. book a secret Santa sent me a couple years back