Last estimate I heard here was something like 11 million dead ash trees in the state. I would have to think it's more than that. In the peak of...
Every ash we have is at least 2 years dead because of tbe EAB. The only living ash I have is 3 blue ash trees. For some reason blue ash is more...
They were very tall and straight with lots of usable wood and very little 'burn pile' leftovers. I don't know why these trees grew so tall with so...
The tops of standing dead ash, many times, will will shatter like fine crystal when dropped.
Nice work and lots of heat in that stack, well done!:salute: Flat country! I love it! Not like my Kentucky hillside; your place is easy in, easy...
Dang gooder ting ya's dont see dat everyday!:rofl: :lol:
Looks like someone got a split stuck under the flimsy 'split knocker-offer.' And that second picture, well.... huh, it's....W.T.F! :faint: Hit...
Removing the regs allowed companies to purchase your browsing history, without your permission or knowledge, thus targeting you for more specific...
It comes from the rollback of regulations regarding how companies can use the information you generate while on the net. It used to be companies...
While I have a General Tool meter from Home Depot, here it comes, are you ready, for it? I've found the best tool for measuring the moisture...
First choice: Comet, because it turns a manly blue when you add water.:rofl: :lol:
Nice load of rounds! Well done!:salute: Looks like there's gonna' be a whole bunch of splitting and stacking going on. I wimped out today; just...
Looks like it may be had for a good price! Is that Texas country in the background? Where ever it is it's beautiful!
You's gotcha sum gooder wood now boy!! Now gets ta :saw: :axe:an :stacker: dat der :woodsign:
Just :popcorn:
It helps to have 6 acres of dead ash and work on a horse farm with 105 acres of dead ash! We gots da bug bad here!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Truer words were never sung brother!
Another picture [ATTACH]
Me and the 362 spent the morning bucking 5 ash trees I put down a few days ago. A lot of wood handling still ahead. Gotta get the rounds off the...
I just cheked the Stihl website in hopes of getting a price quote from a local dealer but the 462 isn't yet listed.