I use it on my bicycle chains, both road and long distance touring bicycles. Works great for that. No amount of rain will wash it off. When...
Does anyone know if the 1/2" rope made by Blue Ox (the orange and black arborist rigging rope) will work in a Maasdam rope puller? I've e-mailed...
I dig i! I do my best proof reading after I hit 'Post.' :rofl: :lol:
Same here. Sometimes I can fell and buck trees but not be able to haul the rounds out for a couple of months. It has to be either frozen fairly...
I didn't know it was legal to rent a 'professor' except in some county in Nevada!:rofl: :lol: Auto correct sux! :confused: :salute:
That's what I was thinking. Glad for the conformation.:salute:
Wow, I got mine today and I just ordered it on Tuesday. Great service. Looks well made and as sturdy as I'll ever need. My next question is: how...
That doesn't look like the Sycamore that grows in the creek basins around me. Those splits look more like maybe some kind of maple. Sycamore...
I already have 150' that I just purchased a couple of weeks ago. I have a throwing line and weight and a rope bag as well. So when the puller gets...
:faint: :shiver::campfire:
Ya sold me! I just ordered one from Tree Stuff. Amazon Prime had it but it was about $12 cheaper with express shipping from Tree Stuff.
I don't see much hemlock down here so I probably couldn't spot a hemlock round with a telescope! :rofl: :lol: Now a hemlock tree in the wild is...
I've got nearly a cord of pignut the will soon be 6 years css. I cut it long for a fireplace but soon thereafter I bought an insert and it's too...
That's some heafty looking wood! Most gooder score!:salute: Looks like you gonna get to spend some quality time with your splitter and a bunch of...
Well, my work bench is the top of the washing machine and during the warm weather it's the table on the back porch. A single purpose tool is all I...
As I said in another post, I'm looking for a better rail/edge dressing tool. I don't need anything fancy or motorized for dressing my bar rails...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I like this but I havent found an updated version. Been looking at Pfred and Oregon manual bar edge dressers. Not finished looking yet.
24-7 November 20 through December 21, some days with a couple windows open! Then we were gone until Dec 31 so no fire for 10 days. Then 24-7 Dec....
I just bought 150' of rigging rope and the ends were heat fused. I don't know if they will remain that way or if I'll have to whip them, I'm...