I wonder what happened. It sounds like a major barber chair.:( Let's be careful out there.
I just got this today from Tree Stuff. It's one stiff rope! I haven't tried to put it in the rope bag yet should be....interesting to say the...
I bought this from Amazon. It has a storage pocket for my throwing line and weight as well. Weaver Leather Deluxe Rope Bag, Red [IMG]
Well, you little ones out of big ones and that's the name of the game!:salute::thumbs:
Make a cool lamp base.
Before [ATTACH] 24 hours later, too late!o_O [ATTACH]
Yeah me too! But of late, in order to fell a tree I have to cut and move a half acre of greenbrier, honeysuckle bush and Russian olive. A 15...
Any day you get 3 loads of ash for free and didn't even have to fell the trees is not a good day, it's a GREAT day!:salute::thumbs:
MS 362 maybe not what some would call a small saw but it's a 'do all' saw.
Someone is always building a better mousetrap....or at least trying.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Days of heavy rain here and up stream (Ohio River) now snow. The creek on my property empties into the Ohio, which is at or near flood stage...
Yes, I have 2 sizes, the larger size, for 20" logs, I'd sell because I don't cut rounds thay big any more. I like them quite well and they are...
Exibit B looks like one of the hybrid locust such as sunburst honey locust. Here is a link to Kentucky coffee tree:...
What kind of wood?
^^ could be either of the above. But hickory for sure.
Have you tried putting the oil in a pump garden sprayer? Seems it should work. You could probably even put paint in it as well. :salute:
I don't have cable or satellite so I've not seen those shows so I just shooting at shadows with my comment.
Maybe Stihl pays for the exposure in one form or another.
Looks like I'll have to sell the unused rigging rope I have and purchase the correct rope. That's what happens when a rookie doesn't do his...