Looks like it. But the second problem is my kayaks, which are out of the picture, have floated about 50 yards out where the water is too deep to...
What a difference a day makes! Yesterday the water was a few feet from the stacks and several feet from the white shed. Today the stacks and shed...
I think about that alot. The Mingo seems to be made of a brittle plastic that would break if dropped on a rock or if it accidentally bounced...
Not much of a problem, I can easly get more wood, some folks are going to have a hard time replacing their personal property. I feel bad for them.
I remember seeing, a year or 2 ago, Stihl had a laser felling sight. I believe it was an accessory and only available in Europe at the time. Just...
By the way, I have a wheel for marking 20" lengths with the Mingo I'll sell for the cost of the postage.
Sounds like a plan! How 'bout lashin' ah quart of corn flake on ifin ya kin spar hit?!?:D
The house is safe it's across the road and up the hill. A great vantage point for watching things float by. :D Thanks for your concern. The loss...
Rain through tonight and, as the prognosticators say, heavy at times. Current prediction is the river, in Cincinnati, will crest sometime Tuesday...
Many inches! Thing is, it rained many inches all the way up the entire Ohio Valley and all its tributaries.
I use a Mingo Marker with a 16" wheel. It works well for me. But a mark on your bar may work just as well for you. Sometimes I get swepted away in...
Ahhh...:emb:
Way to go! You win the 'You Suck' award!:rofl: :lol: No really, nice work and a great way to get ahead. :salute::dex:
I thought it was coal but the name threw me off. Should have known because the Rabbit Hash General Store used to sell coal about 100 years ago....
About 3/4 cord of 5 year old red oak on the covered front porch. That should hold me for the remaining burning season. If not, like Annie said...
Here comes the flood. Don't know how the stack will take it. [ATTACH] Well the wood in the shed was dry. [ATTACH] I've lost a bunch of red and...
Wood or coal? [ATTACH]
Blue ash is very resistant. The little green monster is known to attack blue ash, but, shall we say, it's the food of last choice. I have around...
Fun toys! A sale and 20% off, you rock!:dex:
Dat's some nice stuff! You's gonna haves sum funs! At the rate the Ohio River is comimg up I'm afraid I'm gona' have to use my new rope to tie...