That's some good information there!:salute: I would love to learn to climb but at 65 years of age I believe that bus has left the...
Try this from Tree Stuff.com or get the rope puller kit. SAMSON PRO-MASTER 1/2" RIGGING ROPE [IMG] Pro-Master 1/2" from Samson is a tough,...
I've got an un-ported 461 and it does everything I ask of it, but it would be way cool to have it ported, just for the fun of it.
Well I ain't gettin' one! As much as I would like one I'll give them a couple of years first. I purchased a first addition 661 and my 2 year...
Only works if you are cutting in the magic grid forest.:rofl: :lol:
Can a hoarder ever have enough to cut?:whistle:
Well now, I says any day in da woos dat ah tree dont falls on yo dang head is a gooood day! Nice work! :salute: The hill sides here are still a...
Wow! Dat ganna leave a mark in da mornin'!:bug:
Thanks! :salute::handshake:
Thanks for the information. I plan to have the the guy change it before he tries to start it. He also has an oil disposial company pick up used...
Shouldn't you get an award for wearing out ? Well have a beer on us!:coldone:
Nice gas price, $1.75.9! We are around $2.49.9.:eek: Nice load of oak too!:salute:
Yeah, 21 years ago it was higher than it is now by 4 feet in depth which would be about another 15 to 20 feet up the bank. If it's another 20...
So far: I've pulled the plug and sprayed WD-40 into it then cranked it about a dozen times, then sprayed it again and cranked it another dozen...
I lost about 6 to 8 feet off the end of this stack. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It's out. The water missed the motor by a couple or inches. The new splitter's ram stayed out but the motor was under water all night. Only about...
That's my plan. It will either work or it won't.:salute:
Well, the Kubota is safe by a couple inches but the splitter motor was submerged for probably 10 hours but the ram stayed above water so its...
I'm headed down in a few minutes to find out. Ahhh man, nothing like an early morning swim!:rofl: :lol:
Well, the house is safe and the wife and I are safe and in the end that's all that really matters, isn't it.