I had one burn for 9 days. It left a huge hole. Every piece of root must have burned.
I burn stumps to get rid of them. I use about 4 kilos of charcoal mounded as if I were going to cook, then I light the charcoal. Once it's all...
It's a terrible thing I know, but I have so many ash dead ash trees I quit processing the smaller limbs.
Not rain water, sap for sure. I should have taken another picture a few minutes later. Noth pieces were foaming like they had rabies!
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Cleaning up and burning today when I saw this on the burn pile. Ash, so some say, can be burned green. This picture is the top of a white ash...
Wow!:bug:Sorry to hear about the damage. I wish you and your family the best. If I were closer I'd lend a hand but it's a tad far from Kentucky....
Don't be, I've met him. He's a great guy and quite knowledgeable about all things firewood and wood heating.;)
ME!! Working hard cutting trees and brush today. Had all my protective gear on; chaps hearing protection, protective gloves and, of course, my...
Sure is. My home is on that level. It's s long haul down for wood.
It's home and running. I changed the oil 3 more times after I got it home just to be safe. The ash will have to sit up thete on the hill for a...
Splain dat pleaz....
Hmmmm....I've gone out and back of the forum twice now and I see the pictures or maybe they are just stuck in my head!:rofl: :lol:
Hard to tell from the pictures but 5 more dead ash down today. Small diameter but very tall and straight. Small enough for the 362 with a 16"....
Dude! I'm just across the river wanna share that connection?:salute:
I bought an OEM Stihl air filter for my 461 and it was over $30.:faint:
Well done! Free and easy oak, that's a +
I don't know what the price of a cord wood is here. Everybody and their brother has had ash trees taken down, cut to firewood length and left in...
The opposite branching and bark say sugar maple. Careful taking it down could have some hollow spots in the trunk. I hate pruning jobs like that.
Oak, quick, easy and free; the best kind there is!:salute: Now, go get more!:p