Right now she is reading the book How to Fell a Tree!
Yep, the splitter is running! It doesn't seem any worse for the experence.
Some of you who know me know my wife and I are avid cyclists and members of Warm Showers, a hospitality network for folks traveling long distance...
:BrianK:A bad day in the woodpile is better than the best day at work!
See the edit with photoes. Thanks again!:salute:
Done! Thanks!:salute:
Bradford pear, except for firewood, a totally useless tree. Short life span and prone to splitting in wind, snow or ice and very invasive. Enjoy...
New, unused Stihl 16" 3/8 .50 low kickback, standatd 3/8 mount, not picco (green) bar. $20. plus shipping. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well now, I reckon as long as you dingle dont dangle you's in fine shape!:picard:
Be careful making a wish you may just get it...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You're correct, there a lot of variables, however 3 years is generally sufficient but 4 is great. Some oak, such as black oak, will take the full...
Don't hardly gets no better den dat!:salute:
Oh yeah baby! Dat's hackberry. Goood stuff! Enjoy!:salute:
Like the rest of the family said; be careful and enjoy the project. Trees with a big rootball can return to a near upright position as weight is...
Geezer?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Dennis, you, old codger, you'd work most of today's youth to death in the first half hour of the morning!:thumbs::salute:
Look like you'll be a very busy boy for a while. Got a spare chain? :D:thumbs:
Puts me in mind of hackberry. I can't say for sure because when I enlarge the picture it gets too blurry to see the detail of the bark. Hack is...
I have mountains of it, come get it!:salute:
Well, I don't recken ah chain iz too much to pays fer fat der load o' oak! Nice work!:salute: That's going to keep you and yours warm for a few...