I haven't heard of it available in my area, but NG is plentiful around these parts. Except where I live. My opinions: Pros - probably cheaper,...
I bought a half ton of Woof Fibers Inc pellets at Home Depot three years ago. I did find some small screws in the burn pot after burning those....
I admit that a couple years back I knew nothing. A pellet was a pellet, or so I was told at the box stores. I quickly learned that isn't the...
Hi Jay. Long time no see.
Nice looking site. No idea how ya'll pulled it off as quick as you did. Good job.
I hauled them back 25 at a time. Loaded them at the store, drove home 3 miles, unloaded, wash, rinse, repeat. Six round trips. The old S-10...
Here's a pic of my hastily stacked stash. It was hot out that day and I was getting worn out after the 3rd ton.
I found a place that sells pellets for $109/ton, and the bag says premium pellets. Will those burn as good as the Somersets I pay $219 a ton for?...
That didn't take long to get posted.... :)
Morning all. New site looks good.