It's not bad. Definitely has a strong pumpkin pie spice flavor to it. It's nothing I'd want to mow through a lot of, but it's good for something...
I'm about 20 miles north of Grand Rapids. I wasn't too far from you when I drove through Lansing earlier today.
Yes sir. Celebrating the October season with a harvest pumpkin ale.
Up at 5 AM, drove 2 hours to a customers location , worked until 2 PM, drove 2 hours home, now drinking a beer, watching tv and catching up here.
Roy from Michigan. Wood burner, pellet burner, classic car guy, beer and wine maker, avid 'do it myself-er'. My real job is in...
If furnaces that eat pellets count, here's mine. The room that it sits in is the far corner of the basement. I adopted that as the man cave now...
That's the price you sometimes pay for easy pickings. They'd pushed the trees over with a dozer. Myself and a couple buddies had two days to get...
I've hit a lot of barbed wire when cutting trees that were on old fence rows. Once I caught a metal post that a fence row tree had grown around....
Anyone out there have a manual for a Poulan Countervibe 3750, or know what pitch chain it requires? Seems that Poulan recycled the model numbers...
I sure don't want to see that apple tree. Must have apples the size of beach balls. :)
I have no personal experience with the Englander pellet stoves, but everything I have heard about their support is that it is top notch. If you're...
Not raining here anymore, but it came down pretty good overnight. Just overcast and dreary. I'm heading to Jackson, MI tomorrow morning at 5 AM...
Heck yeah. I'd chip in. Browser works ok on the phone and tablet, but the app is friendlier.
The first ad (for $1000) looks like a US Stove 6041. I have the 6041 insert in my house, though I may sell it soon. It is a tinkerers stove. It...
If it burns pellets it's good enough for me. It just dawned on me that I'll want to move my cooking pellets somewhere else in the garage fairly...
Mine is similar to yours. I keep all my wood on the west side of my barn so I'm cramming a lot into not a lot of space. The most important...
I'm a low end wood-a-holic who aspires to become a cord hoarder.
After seeing these pics I am completely embarrassed at the way my stacks look.
Same here. Our web filter and firewall can block any site that is a discussion forum. Or any other host of things for that matter. We're pretty...
I have manuals for the Horizon Eclipse pellet stoves (from the early to mid 1990s) available in electronic format if anyone is in need of them....