Here's a couple. It's pretty much bone stock, except for a one wire alternator, Keystone rims (those were on the car when I bought it) and a...
I tried all the remedies I could find to repel skunks. None worked for me. I buried some chicken wire behind the barn and that stopped them from...
Don't fight over this one. Some rotten maple and a pile of brush. http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/zip/4112208688.html
Let's see. Friday. Check. Done with work for the week. Check. Beer in the fridge. Check. Gonna be a good weekend.....
Apparently pics of me are harder to find than I thought. Here's two. One of me in Montana a couple years back (not much has changed except a few...
I put one of those on my AMC. Got sick of replacing the old Motorola external voltage regulators. Bolted right on with a minor alternator bracket mod.
I have a 1969 AMC Javelin. Nice to see another AMC guy around. :)
Got that too. A greensand filter to remove iron, then a softener, then a whole house sediment filter to catch whatever makes it past the first...
Thanks will. You offer refunds on the 3 minutes of my life that I won't get back?
Here's the pot on my USSC 6041. All stainless and dry moly free. I'd like to say its dirty because I had a fire this season but I never cleaned...
That's about what I paid. Plus the pump, drop pipe, casing, wire, abandoning the old well to county specs, etc. My in laws live in the city and...
I can only imagine what that would cost. I had a new well put in 3 years ago, 210 feet deep and that was expensive enough. But, for the OP, I...
That's a new brand to me. Never heard of them.
(Edit: Item has been spoken for) I'll throw one out there. I have a Thermguard from Bear Mountain Designs. It can be used to run a circulation...
I work in telecom, and working on Nortel products was my bread and butter for several years. Never thought they wouldn't make it back then.
Welcome Jim. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Will711 provides the beer. :)
Welcome Smokey. :)
I farted around with day trading in the old Datek days around 1998/1999. All my efforts, after fees and gains taxes netted me about $80 for a...
Maybe spell it out in pig Latin?
Thanks. I did troll deeper into the interweb last night and found a service manual. When I went and looked at the saw its actually a Countervibe...