I burned a lot of Pro Pellets cousins (Magic Spark) last season. I picked up 3 tons of Pro Pellets for this season and may grab a 4th ton this...
I've had a fire every night since last week. My house doesn't cool down much as long as it stays above 45 or so outside. Tonight I'm burning...
I'm no expert on felling trees, but even I knew what was going to happen before it happened. Except for the guy swinging the chainsaw around...
I may end up getting a skip chain for the ash I have to go through. It's about 40" diameter, maybe a bit more where two of the trunks grew...
Welcome. Another familiar name. :)
My favorite is 'if you ever cut your grass and found a car, you might be a redneck'. That actually happened to me a long time ago. :)
I'm on top of a hill. It's usually fairly windy here, and I'm surrounded by apple orchards on three sides. I just let the wind take care of my...
I've been working on getting my old saw (Poulan CounterVibe 3700) back up and running the past couple weeks. It was originally my dads saw. I...
There's a place not far from me that advertises pellets for 179/ton (Atwood Forest Products in Cedar Springs). I might stop in and see if they...
Dllhost is one of those windows system files that can at times get hijacked by malware or a virus. I've had good luck using trend micro house call...
When I first moved into my house I was doing a lot of remodeling and removing overgrown bushes, etc, so there was always plenty to burn in the...
Clean your auger. That may help.
You've got some good variety in your area. I'm thinking of grabbing another ton before snow flies. I haven't seen the 'sets around this season....
I got the 'it's chilly in the house' look when I got home. I knew the time had come for heat, and there ain't no way I'm turning on the oil...
It's a 1976 Suzuki TS-185. Still runs good, but has taken more than its share of beatings over the years.
A word of advice. When I first heard of this trick a couple years ago I tried it with all I had at the time, which was a gas leaf blower/vac....
This is one from my high school days. I heard this the other day for the first time in years. I've had the guitar riff in my head since. Hard to...
Spoke too soon. Upon further investigation I found two of the bolts that hold the rear engine cover to the block were loose. Tightened those up...
I picked up a Poulan Wookshark 1950 with a 14" bar about 10 years back at Menards for $70 or so during a New Years 'cram it in a bin for 20% off"...
I figure there is someone here that has an answer to this. I picked up a new toy today. It's a Baker wood/brush chipper. I got it from a...