That pic just ain't right. Funny though. :) I'll keep an eye out for the blue van full of folks in pig costumes. I haven't had a trick or treater...
Winds are starting to pick up here but not bad yet. They say it'll get really windy after midnight. Been raining all day and I have a yard full of...
I bought my 6041 because the price was good and it was better than the Eclipse stove it replaced. All things considered it isn't bad. If I had it...
These were a couple of the gems I found in the bags of WFI I burned last winter. I thought they were all gone but found 5 bags in the bottom of...
Very nice. You can come over and re-stack my 5 tons anytime you like. Beer is included. :)
I wish it could haul that much. It's a 28 year old 4 banger s-10. I'd never be able to get a half cord moving, much less stop it. :) It took me 8...
I'd vote for Wood Fibers Inc. Unbelievable high amounts of ash, amazingly low heat, with random screws and other leftovers thrown in for good measure.
I've taken out a lot of spruce and pine around my house. It burns hot and fast. I offered some that was seasoned for about 1.5 years to my...
Got a call from my mom last night. There was a standing dead maple on her property line that came down in the wind yesterday. It wasn't a very...
Welcome!
We used to have a couple pet rabbits, and I do admit more than once that I considered dropping some nuggets in the hopper. I never brought myself...
I picked Somerset, as those are the only ones on your list that I can find here without turning over rocks, consulting with a psychic and/or...
Does that come in bags or do you get bulk delivery? :)
Fahrenheit F50 furnace. 50,000 BTU, top feeder, 250 pound hopper with extended hopper installed, which I need to put on before I fire it up for...
Apples.....
Pretty cool. I have a lot of respect for anyone that can pull that off. I got queasy just watching the video.
Here ya go smoke. Good stuff. Killed a few of these last weekend.
I'm around 100 miles across the lake from the binge drinkers, 120 miles north of the least green state, right about where e&m meet in...
I saw some snowflakes and sleet pellets after lunch. It lasted for maybe 5 minutes. Just enough to let you know that winter is just around the...
No big dogs here. I grew up with Old English Sheepdogs and a Newfoundland, so I didn't quite know what to do when my wife showed up with this 8...