Nowhere near the quantity that some here have, but here's my collection. The 290 is the 'go to' saw. The wood shark is my limbing saw. I paid...
I've lost mine more than once and it usually turns back up. I leave it off quite often while working. 240V in the back of some of the equipment I...
If I had the choice I'd go with red oak for overnights. But since I don't have any red oak, I go for ash. Over half my stacks are ash these days.
I split some sweet gum last year (rented a splitter as well) but it wasn't anywhere near that stringy. I've never split black gum, and after...
I heard highs struggling to get above freezing Tuesday, and maybe lake effect snow depending on the wind direction. If it's a northwest wind the...
If anyone is in the greater Grand Rapids, MI area, the Menards on Alpine Ave has Somerset pellets in stock for $3.78 a bag. Not that I really...
I've got an old 5500 watt generator with a 13HP Briggs that will run the whole house including the well pump. It's noisy as all h*ll, and drinks...
Looks like the right decision to clean that up. My house was built in 1959 and had a Federal Pacific load center that had more double taps than I...
It went from fairly warm to cold and windy today. I've worked a couple 18 hour days and don't feel like feeding the wood eater. I lit the...
Cut the grass for what I hope is the last time this year, raked some leaves, brought in the hoses and lawn furniture, picked up another ton of...
http://muskegon.craigslist.org/bar/4148474904.html Wonder if he's had any takers? If anyone in the area has Somersets laying around that they...
Sounds like a synchro or too much play on the shaft that the 3/4 gears ride on. Does it go into 3 easier if you double clutch? Hard to say what...
I'd been thinking of picking up an extra ton for 'just in case' purposes. I got a coupon in the mail the other day, so I went and grabbed one more...
September - 0 October - 0 Oil - 0 Firewood - about a face cord. I switch to pellets when highs stay in the 30s for a couple days. No sign of...
Nice. I agree with smoke though, no beer in the pics is a disappointment. I haven't thought of cleaning yet as I have yet to fire up either of...
Zero. Haven't had one in the 12 years I've been here. Most folks here head into town and go to the fire barn and school.
Needlecast got most of the spruce on my property. Pine isn't very abundant around me but not far north of me the hardwood forests turn to pine...
My neighbor cuts in August for burning that winter. He asks me why I come home with wood all summer long and keep piling it up. I've tried to...
I tied down the kids trampoline. That's been known to turn into an airborne hazard in the past. If it takes off, then the big maple it's tied to...
I wonder what the insurance companies would say about a kerosene or propane torpedo heater in a garage. I guess if its not permanently installed...