That sounds about right.
Sounds like a PM610.They sold tons of these from 1978 to 1994,main difference between the early & late models was the style of chain brake/hand...
Unfortunately that is very true & has been happening here for quite some time. If I had any children there I would pull them immediately.Eat...
walmart,target,kmart most any retail place will have them quite reasonable.I wouldn't buy used unless you can get them for next to nothing.Look...
Havent weighed them all yet,but this is right at 32 pounds with full tanks & 30" vintage .404 rollernose bar/new skip chain.:saw:
I haven't set foot in a gym since I was 16.Started working in the woods at 17 1/2. With the exception of a few years in the late 90's to 2005ish...
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
http://janesville.craigslist.org/grd/4443154107.html $850 may seem like a lot for a almost 40 year old saw....but not for one that's pretty rare...
Real purdy stuff there....... :thumbs:
Hickory is great for beef or pork,can be a bit overpowering for poultry when smoking.But over direct heat like grilling Hickory its fine on...
Sorry but whenever someone mentions ''handcart'' I almost automatically think of this.... :rofl: :lol: One of the funniest movies ever made,the...
That's exactly how I've done it for 20+ years! :thumbs: Either a chalk line for longer pieces,straight 2 x 2 or aluminum straightedge with a...
Exactly. What I always thought was hilarious are those people who pay someone else to pick up dog chit outta their yard! :rofl: :lol: Now if...
Sounds like powderpost beetles or something similar.Sapwood of Ash,Hickory,Honey Locust,Mulberry & a few others are like filet mignon to them.
Talk about a family heirloom.That is more valuable than any gold or silver IMO.:thumbs:
I haven't set foot in a gym since I was 16,started working in the woods at 17 1/2,heavy commercial construction since early 20's.Am finally...
Nothing wrong with that.Still have almost 1/2 pickup load of White Pine from tree service contact in Feb 2013.Great stuff for cooler Fall/Spring...
Another two of the greats - No matter how many times I've seen this over the years I crack up every time.... :rofl: :lol: [media]
Mmmmmmmmmm bacon. :drool: No bacon here but am gonna fix some sausage,onions,mushrooms & brown rice in a few minutes. Burgers over Black Cherry...
In over 30 years I've never seen any Shagbark that looked like that,in several Midwestern states either.