Happy Birthday!!!
Beer? Beer? Who said beer? :D
Those who are around me very long figure out that I have a special weakness for saws that are old,loud, preferably huge & yellow in that order.But...
:(
Been buying from them for several years now.I can order on Monday morning,if item is in stock normally will see the package on my front deck...
Hmmm I'm still stumped....lol
3400 Countervibe,one of the best saws Poulan made IMO.Would pull a 20" bar/chain in oak/hickory all day long. Dad bought his new in May 1981,was...
I was cool at 17 then,had do something else besides drinking beer,smoking weed & getting into general mischief after school....Did enough of that...
288XPW with 28" bar (that stays on there 99% of the time),skip chain & full tanks is 25 lbs 2100CD with 24" bar/skip chain & full tanks is 25 lbs....
That sucks. About 90% of the biggest part of the trunk from that big Cherry my tree service contact dumped in backyard 3 weeks ago was riddled...
Looks similar to the Craftsman one I bought in early '90's for here in town.Used it a lot the first several years,then very sporadically after...
dammm....wish I had access to that much Cherry all the time...I'd have a Woodmizer or similar mill pretty quickly.Cut back to part time for a few...
I thought that a year ago myself.... 16 saws counting the polesaw,11 so far are runners,5-6 of those see regular use. And I'm not through...
Damm few lol
I wouldn't be without fullwraps on my 2100CD & 288XPW. Much more useful when felling,even milling too.Most of the places I'm felling are on fairly...
I use 40:1 for everything,even the vintage Mac's. Some of my mid 60's -late '70's factory literature calls for 40:1,plus they didn't have the high...
You ain't round then. I'm same height & 170,and don't have any belly.9 yr older brother who's an inch taller & 225+ cant say that about...
http://www.searshomes.org/index.php/tag/cinder-block-machine/ Some years back I remember seeing a early 1900's Sears catalogue reprint...
[media]