dammm that's a nice one...... little brother to my Super 380.Sure wouldn't look so pretty after I'd used it a few months however....:saw: :rofl:...
Heavy steel toed boots with deep lug soles always,(have been wearing them for 30 years,before OSHA made it mandatory on most jobsites...
.I use 40:1 in everything including the vintage Mac's. Most all of my factory literature from the late 60's - late 70's calls for it.
Love that Ash.Have access to more mixed Oak/Hickory that I could ever need,but really like it for burning.Same density/heat value as Red/Black...
In summer 1981 Dad & I unloaded 20 used railroad ties from an old Ford truck with utility box to build steps & terraced walkway next to the...
Since you "don't have to respond to anything" why did you comment then? :rolleyes: With some people being direct (even rude at times) is the only...
Last year or two of production for this legendary muscle saw was 1999-2001ish.The Lite version was same displacement as the original 1988-1998...
Aye laddie
Seems like I have to respond to a similar ad every 3-4 months. :rolleyes::rofl: :lol: Like John Wayne once said...."You can't fix stupid...."...
Same here.You should see my property.:rofl: :lol: Though its very neat & organized I have 2 garages/shop full & backyard full of random building...
That's awesome. :cool: Some day I hope to have a 2100 Automatic (or similar),3100G (early 70's 100cc gear drive) & a late 70's 750 (6.8 cubic...
Cant remember exactly but I know I've seen it 50+ times since the first time in the late 70's. I can spot the occasional co-worker & a couple...
[media] :rofl: :lol:
I like this guy the best.....:rofl: :lol: [media]
That's what I do here.Open burning (other than BBQ etc) is illegal inside city limits.So when I want to heat a piece of steel to shape it or for...
No comment.....:emb: :rofl: :lol:
I'll bring my Mac 125C,Husky 2100CD & should be done in a couple hours....:cool: :saw:
Ooooh I just seen on local news that the World Pork Expo started today at State Fairgrounds & runs through the weekend.Not just loads of farm...
Actually its 51 ounces.Havent checked the oil tank yet,its gotta be close to 30 I imagine.
Is that the one they have at the Iowa Beer Tent at State Fair every August or a different one? Havent read much local news past few days. Am...