Rebuilt the mailbox post at the foot of the long steep winding gravel driveway at parents acreage on that rural gravel road in mid '90's. Milled...
Big storm late Monday night here (same system that dumped from 3 to 6 inches rain in NW IA/South Dakota & western Minnesota earlier in the...
Seen ad early yesterday morning,took a walk to check it out first since no pictures were added.Looked pretty good,most was cut to 1 to 3 foot...
Same here.When I do take it its 2 of the 220mg Naproxen tablets.Rarely is it needed more than 1 day a week,either at the end of the day of...
Congrats!! Future saw mechanic/timber faller/arborist right there..............:saw:
:eek: :jaw: o_O :thumbs:
Nice Yankee brace in pic 3.I have the 8,10 & 12 in. swing models in excellent condition.After 70+ years the ratchets still sound & work like a...
[media] According to the serial number it was built week 31 of 1988.Owned it 3 years,got it from retired faller in Oregon.Cleaned it up a bit,few...
Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey gets its special extra smooth taste from being filtered drop by drop through vats of Sugar Maple charcoal before...
I think I'm way off on guessing the weight,its probably closer to 12-13 tons more likely.A lot of wood crammed in a small space.That biggest Honey...
Since Well Seasoned posted a video of his stacks (And I dont want to hijack the thread) ;) - I'll start it off.... My family don't even blink...
Yellow & red ones both are scarce in my area (except for the occasional late model plastic junk) & especially anything bigger than 60cc.Nice older...
I got a couple big Homie's on the want list,may not still be strong enough to run them once they finally are in my possession,but I'll cross that...
Torrington was a company that made them,both the complete bars & replacement roller noses.Out in California or Oregon I believe.
That gave me an idea...... filmed my own video :rofl: :lol:
If I owned that bar I'd save for a big Homie gear drive to use it on :smoke: :saw:
Taking a break yesterday afternoon. Cleaned it up a bit.Trusty mid '70s 10-10 Automatic.Snarky little 12.5lb beast with loads of torque.Will...
:eek: :thumbs: :yes:
:rofl: :lol:
Take your time,its easy to overdo once you come back.(Dont ask me how I know this :emb:) No need to risk getting hurt worse before things are 100%.