Don't know much but a muffler mod should give ya a boost.
Yup its like that here past 2-3 weeks.Even been in mid-upper 80's a few days at a time.At least the drought it finally over,last 2 summers the...
Havent tried Aldi's steaks yet,really like the loinback ribs & pork steak they had about a month ago.I'll check them out over the weekend.
At Fareway today I noticed a bag of small hickory splits,7 of them about 10" long,maybe 4-5 pounds max.For $12.99!!! :rolleyes: At those prices...
Back in mid '80's there was a decent restaurant in a suburb north of me that grilled most of their steaks,burgers,pork chops etc over an open pit...
I'll take door number 3,Monty.
Sure I've dreamed about a custom saw - a Mac 797 or 125 frame with TWO 101B kart engines in it!! ;) Trouble is,most of the guys who could build me...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4535910747.html Here's another unrelated one....I think this guy is bored & needs to be cutting/splitting...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4532372111.html :rofl: :lol:
In this morning's newspaper a city policeman took a decibel reading with his noise meter in another older heavily wooded neighborhood at the park...
Noisy damm things....as you'll soon find out ;) :rofl: :lol: Don't remember them being near this loud last time though...Havent heard them in my...
Just started watching a few minutes ago.Cable keeps going off & on,with all channels so something must be wrong at their main tower north of metro...
Oh my.... :eek: :drool: :thumbs:
These wont bend....;) :saw:
No matter the wood I save everything down to about 1" diameter.Oak,Hickory,Black Cherry etc for outdoor cooking & kindling indoors.Remainder is...
Generally a year,though I still have almost 2 cords of dead Hickory that was cut from summer 2010 to summer 2012.Its there when I need it or need...
:emb: ;) Gotcha... Your secret's safe with me.... :rofl: :lol:
First noticed this tree last September,it was barely alive - Very few tiny brownish leaves while everything else around it had big green healthy...
Same here. Parents have a fair amount on their 10 acres,most is growing on SE portion with the 2 big steep hills across from the ravine.A few more...
288XP will handle that no problem.