No kidding.Even here in the great rolling fields of flyover land its got its devotees,though few in number.
Second YT video is my 125C,100% stock.36"+ diameter White Oak it just laughed at last winter....;) :saw: [media] [media]
On bars 24" & larger I use skip exclusively,clears the chips in big stuff easier. But even with the 30" .404 skip on the 125C I was having...
damm I feel old....I was 13 in '76.Best times of my life back then growing up.We could go anywhere,do anything without any bothersome nanny state...
2nd cousin sent me that Friday afternoon,its all over FB. Serious skills there.
Lots of them still out there in great condition for a decent price with a little searching. Saw was sold from 1978 to 1994,this is my 2nd...
I seen a few back in early 80's on a local shop's shelf.But none in recent years.Nice find.
Great mix of wood too.Nice looking clean stand there.
Working heavy commercial construction full time & doing tree work part time year round in all temps/weather conditions is murder on clothes.I cant...
Could be any of several members of the Legume family - Honey Locust,Black Locust,Kentucky Coffee Tree,Eastern Redbud.Several Mesquites also,though...
And a couple more.....trusty ol' PM 610.Plenty of power to zip through this dense stuff....:saw:;) Removed neighbor's dead Eastern Redbud tree...
I much prefer the wood from old slow growing Mulberries in a close enviroment compared to that from a faster growing more open area.Much...
This old one is a male with no berries,about 20 feet to the SW of this there was a medium sized female that had loads of fruit every year.I...
I lucked out 3 years ago when getting some new parts for my 288XPW. Found a website in Florida I think (forgot the name now) - they had the...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-288-XP-Chainsaw-with-24-inch-bar-/111391865162?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item19ef78f94a...
Late night last night....Asplundh was here from 830 to 1145PM cutting out a bunch of big limbs from the huge old Mulberry in SE corner of...
Nice Ash!!!
Bark isn't Shagbark or Shellbark,the wood is similar in color/texture to American Elm,but its normally interlocked & not often straight grained...
372XP would be perfect.And for the extra large ones,these are even better ;):saw:
I'm not sure about that specific model,either option might work for you. My 288XPW I bought a spare exhaust deflector/spark screen,cut a slot in...