The thunderstorms stopped about 45 minutes ago,just an occasional sprinkle now & then,nothing to worry about.So I lit it off.... Using a pan full...
That's what I'd do with it then burn the rest & the scraps.
I've only seen a 3/4 wrap on that saw,is that the same west coast version?
I wouldn't be without the full wraps on the 2100CD,288XPW & 3 of my big old Mac's.Since most of the areas I'm working in are fairly steep slopes...
For the past couple years Black Cherry has been my go-to & new fav for smoking either beef,pork or poultry.Even like it a little more than Apple...
Great looking stacks,the walnut looks especially good & congrats to the wife & daughter on the race!
Now that is slick!! :thumbs::cool:
Staghorn Sumac.Fairly common in certain areas like forest edges,clearings,slopes along roadsides etc over lots of the Midwest.Can get 20-25 feet...
Yup I bought it in February meself. Along with the 2 huge coffee table Redwood books by Gerald Beranek.Havent found a spot to hang the poster...
Sorry but Vansco Treemont automatically made me think of this - :rofl: :lol: [media]
And a couple more....:axe::tree::saw:
Started cleaning it up yesterday,now that the JD 110 is fixed (new points/condenser) & working great again.Hauled 4 loads out,did a little mowing...
PHOTO 1: Jerry Beranek and Keith Ankler (in the green shirt), his partner, standing in the staging. Jerry’s knocking out the undercut out with a...
awesome
:rofl: :lol:
Be sure & take a Leinie's brewery tour,if its open ;) Will make up there some time.
Nothing thankfully..... ;) Dad & I finally fixed the ol' JD 110 2 weeks ago,new points/condenser.Decided to see how it worked by getting started...
[media] Something like this?
Heavy rain in June,almost as much in May too.Heavy snow over the winter but it wasn't enough to make much of a dent in the 2012-13 drought.The...
I haven't found anything yet that caused my 125 to bog down,including 36"+ White Oak.The Husqvarna 2100CD & 288XP does a little bit in hard stuff...