Two Apple pies
No I think 250-300 for everything in the picture. I gave 300 for my 372. Love the 2 series saws , very easy to work on.
The 28" bar and chain is probably worth 50-60 $ used.
250-300 $
262 262/372 262/372/395
Looking good jd87
Praying for you and your family.
I do'nt know but it might be a rear chain brake handle.
I like Jill's jugs
Sir I am 30 miles east of Marion,I am retired if there is any thing I can help you with let me know. If nothing else we can get together have a...
Yes Brian I have a sornkel stove and it works great. Before we got this I was thinking about building a therm-o-siphon system, did some research...
Your brother and sister in law and Piper will be in our prayers. Bill Harris is a good man
Good job !
Welcome Mike :thumbs:
Anywhere that fills fire extinguishers should be more than willing to help you out take two or three baggies they may not even charge you ABC...
Just installed a flue thermoter on my baby bear instructions said 12" above top of stove. Hope that nobody has a chimney fire but it does happen ,...
Don't think it could hurt you , flavor may not be the best Was always told beef -1 yr pork-6 months in freezer
Hey that's a sweet looking Hardy . You heating the house and DHW ? How many cord per year ?
I'm not on Facebook so I had my wife look this up and vote for your brother and his family