The hitch is homemade a friend made it for me. For me factory hitchs are to low and to far back under the rear rack
This is a friend of mine that owns this company. Countryatv.com He said he would do discount pricing for members if picked up here in central Ohio...
This is my hitch. Another reason to go with a ball hitch is if the log you are pulling gets stuck between a couple of trees while you are turning...
[ATTACH] This is my A TV trailer ,3' by 7' www.countrymfgstore.com [ATTACH] this has been used hard for ten years
Tim that is great !:)
We really enjoyed having Mr. and Mrs. Ralphie Boy as our guests last night. Great couple with good campfire conversation.
Probably just north of Columbus,I think they are going to stay at our cabin tonight
Those are good boys ,they seen what needed to be done rolled up their sleeves and got-er-done
Looks good , locust should make a good haft
Just needed a new bearing , I fixed it the week we got back from the GTG.
[ATTACH]
I received a package today that contained two pair of Timber Tuff 16" log tongs and a pair of 20" skidding tongs. When I was at Dennis and Judy's...
Quarter sawn sycamore
Mice can do a lot of damage to wiring and air filter , moth balls under the seat might help.
I live right on your route we are about fifty miles north of Columbus We have a cabin that you are welcome to stay in. I rode a bicycle to...
I don't need any wood but if I was closer I would come help sounds like a good time.
Dennis and Judy thank you for a great weekend it was so good to see old friends and meet new ones. Tore the wheeler apart today , just need to...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] True Temper "Kelly Perfect" @ 1950's. Locally sourced the hickory as a blank, and shaped it into the...
The bark sure looks like ash.
25 to 30 $