Can't see that it helped him much he had wedges set then used the winch to pull it past center.
It was just a rear bearing had it fixed the next week.
I can't help with the clutch cover but welcome to the club.
[ATTACH]
Yes I grease my clutch bearings some of my Husky's have the hole in the shaft and some I have to remove the clutch to grease them. It doesn't take...
Welcome Stumper ,I like the old Husky's 262 xp is my favorite
Welcome Steve :)
Both units will be 48" wide , the arch may be able to stack on the trailer if we take the wheels off.
WOW !
Welcome Phil ,your home looks awesome. What year was it built ? Can we have pics of inside ?
Use dry stickers , green ones can cause mold where they contact the lumber.
Tim my heart hurts for you , may God comfort you and your family in this time of loss.
Do you eat them ?
I think that FHC friend would be happy to help, and he has a big saw. Just let me know when
Nothing in the pot , just put it on for the picture Yes iPad , how can you tell ?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes they offer these with dump option , I could make my trailer dump but I use it for firewood and don't need it
Prayers going out for you brother, with prayer and modern medicine this beast is being defeated every day. Stay positive
Tim this trailer has been great for me , I put the drop hitch on the back so I can pull my log splitter. The pic I took this morning was a small...
They make several sizes of wagons and trailers but the A TV trailers are the same width as an A TV The single axle is rated at 1600 lbs. The...