No I don't is that good to burn
I think that will be my next purchase. Those are nice. I have a pic of some wood on here just wondering what kind it is and if it's any good to...
Some people better hold on to their wigs lol. We got the wind last week. Suppose to get some rain tonight and tomorrow
I bought a stihl cant hook w log stand
Looks great. An extra hand sure is nice. Great stacks as normal
Very nice. I took some dead ash yesterday and sure gives off good heat. Nice work. Great weather to be in the woods. The saw looks nice. Time to...
I think he's gonna come ask if he can buy some wood from you especially after you showed him your arsenal . You might have some nice money before...
It was like a hot pink
Looks good. I like your security guard. How many years ahead are you
Looks very nice. Makes life easier when the stacks are that close...
Seen alot of this in the woods. Is this pine
Wow that's a nice looking stove.
It sure does come in handy. It saves me a few trips. I throw big ones on there if I have too. It's sturdy enough to hold 3 - 4 big logs
Priceless . God bless
I mostly used to pull about 20 foot logs to a remote place to cut them. Makes it so much easier. It sure would be dangerous using it on a hill.
I burned around 1/2 cord. Been burning at night since October so I can keep the kids warm. Weather suppose to go up to the mid 60's
It sure is dry. Bout to put it in the stove tonight. I smile when I'm the couch and the house is warm and I'm enjoying a cold one..
Nice buck. How long will the meat last you?
Smh. The funny thing is that people buy that crap...