Thanks. I added some 2x4 all across for support but I sure plan on seeing once the snow gathers on top to see where I stand. I think the pitch...
Love your trophy room.
It's really good to mess up that bad. Make sure you don't mess up again..
Every morning I wake up I'm thankful. I'm thankful to have an amazing wife and kids. I'm glad she understands my needs and that I'll give her all...
I figure if I split them small they dry faster. I got the Jotul F55
I like the rubber roofing. I just wanted clear to let the sun In. I hope the panels hold up with snow on it. I have the pitch higher in the front...
Thank you. Im using It for this winter. Its holds about 7 cords full. Im gonna fill it up hopefully by the middle of december weather permitting..
It has clear panels
I went with the clear to let the sun In. Helps with the drying process. I'll see how it holds up this winter. Thanks Dave
Last year got some good amount of snow. It was snowing every other day last year expecting the same this year. Suppose to get about 6-12 tomorrow.
Took the tarps out and covered the sides. Used zip ties. Gotta keep it dry. It still gets the sun from the top and the wind thru the bottom..
What got me motivated was the oil prices around here as well as spending as much time on other chores. It's tough sometimes especially during the...
Welcome to the Fam
Glad everyone is safe..some more free gooder wood for you . Looks like some snow headed my way for Wednesday
I like using the uglies for night burns. It's seems that they give a long hot burn I guess from all the twists and so on...
I agree. When my friends come over someone always says do u have enough wood and when I say no they start laughing . I then ask them how much did...
I agree. Its the best feeling knowing you and your loved ones will be warm. Im glad I have a shed. Makes my life easier during the snow days....
This is my set up
That's not good. Feel better. Try those pain patches they should be good for 12 hours. Epsom salt baths help...
Thanks maybe should save it for the pit