Big rounds you got there. Did you get it all or are you going back to get the rest? I hope your back is ok this morning after picking those...
Your a good man. You do good things and god will pay you back for your good deed. Not too many guys like you. I hope you feel better. everything...
Nice day for the woods. Fun day for you. Good stuff ehh
As long as your ahead your gooder
I got the dr rapid fire
Good for you. Sure was a great deal
I have the dr rapid fire already
Breakfast of champions. Hey I would of done it also ...
Its that time of year. Stacks are nice and not getting wet. Nice plow u got there
Congrats. That sure is something to be thankful for. God bless
Here it is
Anyone looking for a splitter menards is having a black friday sale for $600 27 ton w kohler engine
Same to you and yours. Stay warm and gobble gobble
Thank u bro. Same to u and your family. Enjoy this beautful day with your loved ones and god bless all of you. Have a safe trip if your traveling....
Thank u same to you and your family. Gobble gobble
Kids are up and first thing was can we make a snowman. I got my brother in from Florida so I told my kids uncle bobby will help you make it lmao....
I got my first taste of snow. Got about 6" the commute home yesterday was fun seeing all these young kids all over the highway with their rear...
Great news..take,your time in the healing process
Nice thats what you call x tree vision
Oh ok. You are close. Your about 40 minutes from me . I guess we will see ..