Nice work for the holidays. Do you top cover your stacks
Very nice. Great price. If I didn't have one I would of gotten this one..have fun and take care of it and it will take care of you
Welcome to the family here. Great pics..
[QUOit E="North woods, post: 205343, member: 1082"]Everything seemed to be burning great except that black walnut. I have only burned a couple...
Great pics and awesome stacks
Looks good. I always top cover my wood. It helps with the drying process
That's an awesome video
What a great postcard. Great pics
Nice and dry looking elm. Should be gooder in March that 22%
Whatever works. Nice rounds :)
That's a great piece of art. Awesome work....
It all adds up. That's good for 1 fire :)
Sweet. It's nice to have stuff laying around that you can get whenever you want. How many years ahead are you?
Great score. I would go into that farm land and try and talk to someone there and they may let you take what you want. Give it a shot and good...
Nice job. That's going to make your life easier
Good just gas. I don't like any pines next to my house. I had about 10 next to my house when I first bought my house in 2007 they got me nervous...
I think he's pulling your leg. Go check it out yourself so you could see it. The proof is in the pudding..
Nothing like a little morning work out..
Very nice load there nice and dry. You need to add a extension with all the wood you got..are you gonna bring it in the house to burn now or do...
Took out the good ole boys ehhh. Nice work. Great heat you got there