Good for you and your family...Its ridiculous with that capitol gains taxes. There is always something. .I guess you can sell the property off to...
Very nice. I could imagine. My friend owns a steak house in mahopac NY called the chophouse grille and it's his life. Only 1 day closed and a lot...
That's nice. What kind of restaurant do you have?
Very nice video. Nice little truck load..
Very nice. Let me know how bad it is after a few thanks of gas.. Good luck and be safe
Thanks pal. I appreciate it
No trailer but usually get a few loads a week. I burned 5 cords last year..
I got a subaru outback and I love It. The new colorado is really nice you cant go wrong with a chevy
My subaru outback. Helped me all these years..
2014 ram1500 and Ford150 thanks pal
Thanks WW. It's between the ram1500 and fordf150
I usually save the pine for the pit and kindling. One mans garbage is another mans treasure.. Put it on CL someone may take it off your hands if...
Pete it's working like a champ. It sure does help when the wood is dry. The wife and kids are happy but the poor oil man is sad. I'm burning some...
Very nice. Enjoy and stay warm
Welcome to the FHC. The best bunch of guys are here. Ask as many questions you like and you will get some great answers. On here everyone likes to...
Good luck and don't over do it. We been getting some rain here. I hope it's nice this weekend so I can go into the woods to get some dead standing...
Someone is keeping busy...any more expected for this weekend
Awesome. Thats exactly what you want to hear.. :)
I would jump over it. I think everyone has burned unseasoned wood a few times till they got ahead..keep the wet stuff next to the stove so it can...
There is nothing better then sitting next to a hot fire inside and outside.. Enjoy