It looks like it hits red oak tree from April to July and the tree dies in about 2 weeks. They said it's similar to the borer and it spreads fast.
Awesome work swags
I love it when my little ones help me with the wood. My twins are 6 and my little is 3. They always ask me " dad do you like when we help you with...
Very nice.
Great family work. Looking good. Car port shed nice. Gotta keep it dry...
That looks great and you don't have to worry about it popping all over the place also. People think of everything. Awesome ehhh
Very nice and festive
That's a great score. Free wood and some money oh yeahhhh :)
Awesome work for a great cause. It's great when you have a hard working crew. You got quite a bit done. I'm glad it all worked well and everyone...
I just burnt some ash and got about 12 hours on a low burn and it gives off some good heat. I had the stove crushing over 400 with no problem..
Yes it did have a reddish salmon inside. It's all split and top covered for now. Supposed to get some wintry mix this week
Oh yeah. What size bar are u gonna throw on it
Nice work. I like the spicy sopressta with some olives and fresh bread and prosciutto
I agree. A few cups of some green mountain coffee cups and some pound cake wrappers and usually throw it out when I go fill up at the gas station....
We have to represent for NY ehhh. Just trying to get ahead as much as possible..gotta get it before someone else does. The early bird gets the worm
That's a McDonald's hoarder lmao :(
Nice shot. Fill up the fridge
Sweet. That's a nice amount of wood in those stacks. How wide are those rows
Nice work. It's always nice to have fun with the toys. Lucky you that you didn't have to go far...
I know . It was windy down here as well. It was whipping this morning