That's good that you covered it just in time. The weather here has been strange, but no major snow as of yet. Hope it stays that way. The other...
Very nice. If I go into the woods this weekend I'm gonna put my log splitter next to the pit so I can stay warm and burn what ever junk....
Very nice festive pics. You got an awesome igloo there pal..
Some gooder stuff there pal. Nice going
Good stuff. I love splitting in the winter as well. No bugs piece and quiet. Nice work. Nice splitter. You got a nice amount there :)
No pics come on.
Awesome work and some nice gooder stuff. You sure went to town on those trees. Nice cuts as well. Keep it up :)
Very nice. The more the merrier. .do u always use wedges
He wants some ribs lol :)
Great pics..looks like no snow on the stacks ehh.
He's there for a reason. Maybe the cat has noticed some activity on your place and is trying to clean up shop for you. They love field mice..
Put some gasoline on it. It will kill it immediately
Very nice. You ever think of throwing some side boards
Awesome. That's what you call a low rider
Have fun shopping. Dont forget the pics and also a pic of your wifes face after u tell her lol :)
Absolutely. Gotta keep the kids warm and don't like to pay the oil man
Very nice. You could put a lot of goodies in there...
Good work prell. It all adds up. I started the same way. I scrounge all year with my subaru and must of found about 2 1/2 cords in the city all...
This is crazy. They have to figure something out fast otherwise it's gonna spread to all kinds of tree.
Now that's a fire.. Did u scare the guests away lol