Lol thanks Pete. Lil green monster is pretty darn strong, good for around the house..
Nice pic and awesome work. You went to town on it ehh.
Good for you. Sometimes there isn't enough time in the day for us..thanks pal..
Thats the way to do it. The more you get out there the more you will find especially during the winter season. Look out for the power companies...
I did. I played 12-13 and 12-14 it's my bday
Those are great pics...
It's all the heavy goods you got in there :)
Perfect day for the outdoors so brought the Fiskars X27 Maple and Ash
Ok I'll check to see if I can look inside the fireplace to see who made it.
I think it happens to everyone little by little. You have an awesome arsenal
i have a prefab fireplace and I was wondering if it's possible to put a insert of stand up stove in it. The stove company by me told me that I...
That's a sweet hook up.you gotta take care of the people that take care of you. Thats a sweet looking load he dropped off...:)
Looks good.i see you got your body guards there..sweet looking shed
That looks more like a gold mine holy cow that's alot of wood..
You must have a big basement to get 4 cords in there. Some nice splits you got there
Great score. Nice pick up as well
Nice pics. I see you got some great company
I commute from yorktown to the bronx everyday, it sux but have no choice...
I sure do. Its crazy
Happy birthday fellas. May you have many more to come. Enjoy your day jon1212 , krooser, megalodon, z7kuss