I have snow flurries if that counts....
Only ice here is in my side by side fridge. Only froze my lake once since I built it 12 years ago. I have walleye and yellow perch in there and...
Mornin.
I’m up. Been up for a while but was surfing other useless stuff.
BOSS that’s Double S O B backwards...
Same here. Haven’t had a real snow in years. I would like one paralyzer before I move south.
Hottest pepper in the world. Well, second hottest next to the Pepper X but I can’t seem to find plants for them. The same guy bred these...
I’ll make you a batch of pickles with a few in them...
[ATTACH] Finally got my Carolina Reapers dehydrated.
[ATTACH] It is a crummy day so I thought a crock pot full of country style pork ribs were in order. 6 hour wait now.
It’s ok. I used to drink just to stay on a level playing field with the rest...
The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids...
Hopefully you get to pull some nice bluegills out of the hole too.
I just drink Folgers in the plastic can when I’m home.
Good morning hovlandhomestead Are you getting ready to stick large pieces of metal thru giant fish?
Mornin all, coffee good. Deck covered in ice but temps have risen a bit and now just rain. We got lucky on this one.
A guy is caught by a ranger eating a Bald Eagle and is consequently put in jail for the crime. On the day of his trial, the conversation went...
[ATTACH] Inside of Horkn ’s new fridge is big...
[ATTACH]