Consumption: a wasting disease, especially pulmonary tuberculosis
Wow! 19 here...
Morning sir.
[MEDIA] Simple. Lots of ideas on youtube.
It’s 3, I’m up, coffee good as usual. edit: at least T.Jeff Veal isn’t asleep at his workstation this morning...
Sweet. So ya know.....when you buy this place you have a submersible in the cistern and the lake for irrigation...
And it was brand new! All paint still on the bar. It arrived at work full of fuel and oil. I had a pallet party out back at lunch.
395 period. You won’t be sorry. I got a U Suck deal on mine. Some guy pawned it in N Carolina. Got it off eBay for $252.57 Outbid a guy by 7...
Looks like rottiman since he lost all that weight...
Mornin all. 25 here. Coffee hot.
[ATTACH]
Mornin sir. Early birdin here too.
If I had Danica at home making promises to do dirty things to me I would make damm sure we got there...
Don’t get me wrong...everyone is allowed to make their own choices but I hate seeing what it did to my dad. Funny how a lot of friends I had quit...
If it stops you from smoking I recommend you keep it on full time...
A woman awoke during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen...
I sent you the listing. Warmer climate you desire eh?