That Old Fashioned will keep consumption at bay...
Gramma told me when I got sick as a kid....” boy it sounds like you have the consumption...”
I wasn’t correcting, I was being a jackwagon...
Consumption...
Think gardening...
[MEDIA]
Us hillbillies say that for the word quiet. Get quite...
bogieb is in the house....whoop whoop! Been working a bunch? U been quite..
That is an awesome thing. I haven’t limbed an ash tree in 10 years.
I want to warn all of something from experience. When you fell these dead ash trees be very careful of the limbs up top. When the tree begins to...
[ATTACH]
[MEDIA] Me dusting....
That sucks. that’s why I don’t dust, had the dust been thick enough it would’ve cushioned the blow...
[ATTACH] meanwhile in the UP...
[ATTACH] My log lift.... it is simple....not real cheap though..
[MEDIA] This was nice and simple.
Where is my friend Midwinter ?
Musta happened in Michigan...
Mornin sir. Coffee hot.