A woman brought a very limp parrot into a veterinary hospital. As she lay her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to...
My day is complete.
[ATTACH]
You have me jonesin... I would rather fish than eat when I’m hungry. 3 weeks before I hit Lake Kissimmee.
Very nice.
I agree. Now you need a Stihl 881 and a sawmill! Miss July would agreee...
You got older in the 80s...
Plenty. hovlandhomestead is in the dark. Midwinter is playing with rats. T.Jeff Veal is no doubt helping someone. Chvymn99 is smoking a cigar.
You are always working on your place. I was wondering what your endgame is.
March/April is best. Water is warm but the sun won’t kill you. If you pull up to a nest you can catch your limit of 50 in 30 minutes! 2 lb...
Asked you about coming to Florida. Something you would like to do? Hand to hand combat with a fiberglass cane pole. It’s all you can do to pull...
That cup leak?
Morning! Nice work on the trailer yesterday.
I assume you are heading to the dark room to develop some pike?
Mornin all. Coffee hot.
You gonna come visit me in Florida when the bluegills and shellcrackers are on the nest?
[ATTACH] The rain quit for now, the sun came out and produced a whopper of a rainbow...
Trailer work today?
[ATTACH] How to catch a woman...
Mornin all! Woke up at 2:45, turned on FHC.....said NOPE......went back to bed. Rain on the metal roof helped. Coffee hot now.