Urban Dictionary: Dunlap Disease
I’m down 75 lbs. I went from Dunlap Disease to where I couldn’t close the buttons on my bibs to being able to close them all. Good feeling....
[ATTACH] Stumbled across a pic of my boat before I finished it.
X something. If he keeps losing weight like he said he’s gonna have to spend some money on new bibs... keep it up.
[ATTACH]
Where’s the white tornado Midwinter
Howdy. It’s Monday. Must drink coffee...
Ur a beast...
[ATTACH] Props to T.Jeff Veal for saying this first...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm at least the first part.
[ATTACH] Today we do wings.
Nice garage by the way.
Then your grandkids will still be using it after you and I are gone.
I must add one thing after looking at your pics again. DO NOT tow that machine anywhere without turning the fuel off. The gravity feed tanks are...
For the past 35 years everything I have purchased was either Honda or had a Honda engine on it. Their stuff just works. Others have had luck...
That’s Mexican pizz water anyway...
Got up at midnight. Surfed FHC for 30 minutes and went back to sleep. Coffee in hand now. Mornin sir. Just chew on that cigar at work...