[ATTACH]
Much hoarder...
How close are you to Tim?
Mornin sir, I am moving slow. Coffee good...
Letter from a Kentucky Mother to her son Dear Son, Just a few lines to let you know I’m alive. I’m writing this letter slowly cause I know you...
I really need to find out what they are doing for soil amendments. Soil is poor at best down there, just sand with no nutrients. Tomatoes taste...
No. Once I get settled I gotta c if I can put in raised beds. HOA might restrict me. If so, I’m selling and buying a real house with property...
I’ll fit right in... Florida Man
[ATTACH] Must be that time...
Thanks! Funny thing....coffee gives me vertigo also...another trigger is sodium. If I eat Chinese I get all swimmy headed.
[ATTACH] This guy looks safe til Saturday...
I have a small 4 cup maker I do in the morning. I used to drink it all day. After the first magical cup it just doesn’t do as much for me.
I’m just ok, arthritis is getting worse. I am coping. I am north but this place just sold. I will go south in about a week. I ordered my boat...
Been awake since 1:30...oh well, coffee is good. Morning all.
It’s communist...we won’t allow it in Kentucky...if it shows up our inbred genes are probably immune.
Mornin sir.....coffee perked.
[MEDIA]
Then you need one of these... [ATTACH]