You will be the first to get a notification of the channel. I know when I show catching 50 3lb crappie in 20 minutes things will go viral.
I’ve watched all of them since the 70s. Al Linder is a favorite. If it’s a fishing show I watch it. Crazy maybe. My dad gave me a Zebco 202 at...
Forgot to tell you I ordered a Hero 8 camera and plan on starting my own YouTube channel. Nobody believes the stories I tell so I’m gonna prove...
I really like him. His son scott has a great channel too. Scott’s daughter Hilary has her own as well. She is gonna be a superstar. She goes...
Morning all! Coffee is hot and good. hovlandhomestead go get some gills if they want to play. 4 24” pike would be nice too...
Only part that doesn’t work...
X 1 million.
I couldn’t find the love button.
He is not on the user map or I would’ve already posted a rehab center. Everything you said is correct. After 30 days of classes 8 hours a day I...
[ATTACH] Haven’t seen this in a year. Nice change. It will be gone soon.
He isn’t lazy, Miss July has one of these... [ATTACH]
I have personally been there. If you want I will PM you my number. I checked myself into rehab. Walked in under my own power. This is...
TurboDiesel i believe you are off today. Updated trailer pics? Sheetmetal floor?
You can find many of both at the worlds longest yard sale we have every year. Usually around $10.
Don't get carried away![ATTACH] I won’t. There are gators there bigger than my boat. I have been up close and personal. Rather intimidating.
The Mirrow units are epic. I hope the new one serves you well.
Fish murdering tomorrow?
[ATTACH] Hopefully by next Friday I am here fishing...
Mornin all! Friday good, coffee gooder...
[ATTACH]