[ATTACH]
I’ve never seen him do such, but it seems to be talked about a bunch.
Good one!
You mean pounce?
Cool, I was worried you were real sick.
Anyone seen Eric VW ? I know he was down in the back bad. Is he sick? Haven’t seen him in a while.
[ATTACH] 2X digital zoom....it appears you can buy optical zoom lenses. little fellar...
[ATTACH] GoPro Hero 8 is here with all the attachments! Lot of reading to do. Wish I had paid more attention in 3rd grade..... see spot run...
I get it. It appears you are quarantining clean oak for the barbecue guys.
Now you have 9 subscribers. I’m watching you split wood the wrong way...
Careful, you’ll get wired...
A static one...
It’s a current problem.
Now I’m getting resistance...
I’m all amped up...
With everything you do you should start one. I’m gonna try to have fun with it.
Don’t be silly. I feel famous knowing everyone here.
Well I still plan on having coffee with everyone here after I move. I’ll post the link in this discussion.
No but I will now. When I vac pack them down you can’t tell if they are fresh or 6 months old. But I will cook you some fresh ones when you come...
I will send you some next day air. I am currently looking for styrofoam shippers for this. I have a bunch from meat places I have ordered online...