Good morning folks. I may be jumping in here from time to time. I picked up a Whitfield Quest yesterday and I gave it a leaf blower clean out...
I might have to apply for dual citizenship in the pellet room. Can you be my sponsor?:D
The Mrs. said it will be a no go in the house. She wants the wood stove installed in case of a power outage in the winter.
That is great news Al. Good to hear she is feeling better. We rented a van today and moved 2/3 of a storage unit to the house. A few items we...
The Fireview is a front runner. Right now funds have to go towards Class A install and hearth build. The used Keystones just open the door for a...
We are still in the planning stages here for the hearth and we have settled on the location. We have a concern of overheating the kitchen area...
Looking good. The Porta-potty has to weight about 150 lbs. Just fer calcalatin'.
Argh, my bad. It is the Keystone...
I'm seeing a lot of used Keystones's listed online locally. Are the older ones still being supported for parts and cats? Some of them are very...
I had this a the local BBQ joint today. Brisket bomb. Smoked brisket with sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms with cheddar jack cheese melted...
Maple looks like she is right at home there.
Thank you for the offer Joe. The trailer leaf spring will be fine for a knife blade. I do have to read up on spring steel and what color to work...
You are well ahead of me. Here is where I am at...:headbang: [ATTACH]
My parents had a lot of chewed leaves on their Dutchman's pipe the other day. The culprits were loads of these caterpillars. [ATTACH] A quick...
Looks like it will be 90 today. Morning coffee outside checking out what moves early around here. A quick trip to the orage box store and then...
Any ideas on this feather? About a foot long. I was thinking hawk or an owl. [ATTACH] I have a vole in the side yard making dirt mounds this...
My son joined me this afternoon at the splitter. He ran the control as I used hand signals. I went over safety as far as keeping hands away from...
I'm putting up all the red pine I can here for a several reasons: I'm starting from scratch hoarding wood again at our new place. It is standing...
Thank you again for the offer. Stop on in if you are over this way.
There is a masonry fireplace at his new place and he plans to get a wood insert at some point.