4 Jotul's in my family. No regrets.
There is a slate carver a few towns away that does fantastic work. He has already carved his headstone and sets it up at art shows at his booth....
This is such a great thread. My dad tapped a tree back when I was a young kid and for some reason I always thought about this myself. We have...
Some say he is a drifter... Feel free to post a few pics if you make the table and frame.
I got the idea off Pintrest, it took a few weeks to get the materials gathered up. Door one picked off the side of the road. I believe it is old...
Sorry folks, I must have skimmed the OP and missed the fire grate part. I'll just go sign myself into grammar jail for 30 days and use my time...
A little kick to this thread. I was given a bunch of axe heads. Most were cracked and pitted pretty badly. This one was rough but cleaned up...
Maybe. I found a new job and put my notice in yesterday, and I may take vacation time on the second week. They can stuff it at this point. I'll...
I have a pair I wear around the shop on occassion when sitting at the carving bench. I added cushion pads and chiseled out high spots in the...
Very nice! Have you thought about a cooking grate for the pit?
I had two chimneys rebuilt from the roofline up by a mason. He used type "N" mortar. Same on the cap. He troweled the mortar around the terra...
I've used it for wood turning and it is pretty good. My parents old pear tree was pretty tall and we had a fruit picker wire basket on a long...
Yes, thewoodlands, thanks for sharing.:whistle:
I could not find any. I left that area undisturbed since I threw the seeds down, so I would expect them to have some size to them.
I'm wondering if the voles took the seeds. I just broadcasted and watered them in.
I found a tub of all the remaining seeds at big orange box store today. I wonder if seeds hold til next year? [ATTACH] The field grass area in...
Great news Dennis. Have a good recovery.
Big box orange sells this one. We use them at work to hold emergency road kits and fire extinguishers in them. A notch can be made in it for the...
Yesterday was fiddling with the pellet burner outside and getting the crazy looks from the Mrs. It was nice enough outside to move some branches...
Are you talking about blade tension setting on the upper wheel or to set the angle of the wheel? I can't remember if the Snodgrass bandsaw tuning...