I took out a permit for open burn. They will send a truck out to inspect the area. I had to buy 200 feet of hose, plus set up the 100 I already...
Speaking of deflated. Brady- outta here.
That's great that he is part of the process. He won't ever forget those times. Enjoy it.
Not a fan of corned beef and cabbage, and not a stitch of Irish here. I do appreciate the holiday and sadly it is pretty much deflated today. I...
This morning i worked on replacing a bad window and sill on the barn. I picked up a nice 6 pane window to replace a bad one. I'll finish it up...
Time will be made at some point, just not soon enough.
It is very dry and should make great shoulder season wood...that is if you can burn it. :whistle:
Just a quick update. The stove did not get installed last fall. The winter was mild enough that it could have been done on decent days. My...
:popcorn: I hope it turns out to be a minor issue. Maybe part of an old retaining wall or planting bed. We have a little mystery here in the...
I'm good with 7 of 9 from Star Trek...:whistle: [ATTACH] Hey, it is politics-free.:yes:
Very nice. I did a restoration on a similar carpenters hatchet. Bevel on one side of the blade. I use it for roughing out wood turning blanks...
I've had a bit of a sore elbow for a few weeks from shoveling the last snow storm. It has been getting better, but using the saw has not helped,...
Hi Larry, I've been off for a bit. We moved last year into an older house, and I had to put in a lot of time getting ready for winter. One major...
I'm not really sure. Projects here are lined up for quite a while. I really have to make some time.:headbang:
They sure don't cooperate. I did the same thing with my 65 lb'er over my shoulder at a flea market.
It sure is, and a great pan. Courtesy of Midwinter. :tip::flipeggs:
Wow, some really great pictures here. I'm going through a few pages catching up. I had a few of the last super moon a few weeks ago. The...
A little bump here. Last pan I picked up looks to be a #3 BSR from the scrapyard. Inset, unbroked heat ring. I'm looking to make an e-tank up...
No doubt. Just carrying a few buckets from out back was a chore.
Anyone working on any projects? Half my tools are still in storage, but I picked a bunch of goodies in the last few months. I haven't forged in...