I also use one at night to keep my arm slightly bent so in don't bend it too much. It has helped a bit. Almost restricts movement at the elbow.
I do boil them and poke 'em with a knife. Just the larger potatoes take a bit longer that's where I need to be patient with cooking them.
I have tendonitis right now. I use the arm band with the nub to put gentle pressure on the muscle in the forearm, below the elbow. Resting the...
Awesome. Good times.
Many years ago I picked up some poplar doors from a salvage shop. They were 6 panel, 3 over 3. Really nice doors, box latches. They were from a...
This is a very good recipe that provides good leftovers. The recipe is from Youtube, and it is worth the watch. They have a good channel with...
We have a bunch of random doors here. A few have been made into projects. I have a picker friend that keeps buying doors. I was looking for a...
Luna, the toe-grabber is turning out to be a good mouser. She sits in the dark in the basement near a small hole in the fieldstone foundation....
I spent about two hours yesterday morning clearing around the burn pile area for the FD inspection. The worst part was pulling grape vines that...
Some time in my early teens as I recall. Years before that, my dad got a Homelite XL and had logs delivered during the oil embargo around 1976...
Oh, those are nice. Thanks for the link. They will be on the to do list someday. I have to go pick the vine cut offs this weekend and see what...
That one would make a sweet shillelagh. Even a forged axe/fantasy piece would be cool. Good to see you to. I have just a little spare time...
I kept a bunch of maple sapling sections that are vine-scarred. I just need to figure out what to do with them [ATTACH]
Wicked nice score!
Thanks for the tip.:yes: I just signed up. I asked for hardwoods, as we have plenty of pine on the ground here. I don't know if any arborists...
3 red pines and an aspen under this mess. [ATTACH] This area has larger vines up into the trees. [ATTACH] I might just go out and clean...
I share your misery with vines. What is covered under them usually makes it all good in the end. We are loaded back here with years of it left...
It looks like up to a 1/2" of rain over the next two days. We should be fine for the weekend.
My kind of social distancing...:yes: Good job.
The new to me MS170 got a pinched chain last weekend, and a few links were binding. I ran to the local dealer for a new chain. I went out back...