First spring here at this new place. We had Robins all winter, geese and swans are back. Mourning doves showed up. I haven't seen any warblers...
When I rarely do use cash, most cashiers just tell you what your change is and hand it back in a pile. No counting it back. I've only known one...
No. We have tall trees nearby and a good size hill just west of us that would probably get hit before us.
A heavy band of rain passed through the area last night around 9 pm. 5 lightning strikes on houses. 4 in southern NH, 1 in NE MA. Pretty crazy...
Quite a difference there...
The burn pIle was futile. The air is so saturated and dense, it would just not take off. Smoke was drifting low in the neighborhood. Back...
I went into work for a little volunteer time to clean our building. Then this happened... [ATTACH] It is a steady rain now, but I think I am...
I really had to get a splitter as the hand splitting was aggravating my tendonitis. I can pretty much split any type of wood with hydro now. It...
Slow but good. One big project is done. I'm doing some outside woods clean up and then I'll be starting another soon. I have to file a building...
I spent as much time outside as I could today too. Enjoyed every minute of it too.
Have you had a chance to compare the two doors/clips? I'm curious if anything is different.
It sure did. This would have been hours upon hours of work.
My son helped top off rack #4. :yes: [ATTACH]
The wasteland is all cut down and the what looked to be blackberries were taken out. I have room for maybe 4-5 more rows here. [ATTACH] I...
Went to work for a few hours and got back to burn brush. The pile at the downed red pines got reduced a bit. The burn pile wasn't big, but it...
It is. We have had a steady wind all weekend right through today. No sun made it even more dreary. Almost no leftovers.:whistle:
Im using cooking to pass some time in the evenings. I wanted to make something hearty for supper that would give us leftovers for another meal....
I took my buggered up micro chain for the MS 170 with me to work today. I knew I had to wait in line for a while at the trash plant. The chain...
No big plans. With the travel restrictions just put in place, we are keeping just basic food and simple cooking right now.
A nice cold crisp hard apple cider goes very well with this.:yes: