Do you wear a bear suit in there?
[MEDIA]
This Old House had a short video with Roger installing a drywell. Leaves and debris would be my biggest concern causing issues down the road. I...
We had a pretty active canning thread at one time. There were one or two other smaller threads. The ( Official ) FHC canned food thread. It...
I called in to the FD for another burn pile today. They inspected the area a few weeks ago, but I wasn't in the computer as being inspected....
It is. Not bad to walk up, going down, no good. Ladder and hooks over the peak was good. All taken down in a half hour this morning.
BSR? Great find for $3!
I think it wI'll be a great project. Looking at the dunnage there seems to be a bit of twist in there. I myself would not run them through a...
The ladder laying on the roof has two ladder hooks over the peak. There is a large rope tied to that ladder over the peak down to a metal...
The bathroom vent cap is just about finished. It was just a bit out of reach standing on the lower roof peak. I ended up building a platform and...
This is a good thought. I can take the calipers and see where they are for length.
This must be day three of overcast and wind. Last two were rain from the northeast. At least it has stopped as of last night, but everything is...
I picked this up locally from FB marketplace. Originally from PA., according to the listing. Almost all the construction is bored holes with...
I use the Pferd here. I have a question. I've always positioned myself over the saw and filed away to the left first once around the chain. Then...
Same here. Burn what ya' brung. Free BTU's... Good stacks Reloader
I also brought a few more smaller logs to the processing pile. It is a mix of splits and rounds as my racks are filled. I plan to build 2 more...
Somewhere around 15-20 ft tall. The other pieces will go in the stacks
I worked on freeing up the big brush pile this afternoon. It was all tangled up from the PO. The MS170 cut so well on the small brush. I found...
Have fun tinkering with it. The free MS 170 I got a few weeks ago had skunky gas in it. I did add a little Startron and it still runs boggy...
I haven't seen a pheasant here in years. They were pretty common when I was growing up. I saw a partridge maybe 15 years ago. I really think...