I really miss the antique flea market that usually starts up this time of year. Yeah, good amount of interesting people to talk to, old tools and...
There is no shortage of free wood on FB marketplace these past couple of weeks. One ad listed cut spruce rounds for outside firepit only.:whistle:
I've been reading a lot of articles lately about where to look. I'm going to poke around out back here in the next couple of weeks and see what...
What I can't understand is how decorating for holidays has exploded. Marketing has pushed so much unnecessary crap front and center, and people...
Here is another one. Graphic language warning. Just grabbed it from first source... Wait for the debris falling. [MEDIA]
Video footage of Maine paper mill explosion today. Some injuries, but all accounted for last I read. There are some other videos out there on...
We used to have to bleach hot water tanks for water odor issues. We used a chlorine test kit after flushing to make sure the levels were low and...
I got a freebie MS170 a few weeks ago and love it. Easy on my elbows and quick on limbing. We have a few downed spruce with branch whorls every...
I picked up a lawn dethatcher at big orange today. We don't have much thatch here, but under the hemlock was so many small twigs. It would take...
Ask Stinny, he may know a thing or two about laptops.:whistle: [ATTACH]
The Morso squirrel side plate would make good stove art for the wall too. [ATTACH] I have a bunch of Griswold cast iron damper plates that will...
That is very cool wood and coal burner. Nice finish to the cast iron. I saved the side plate from my dad's old Jotul 602 and made a wood storage...
We just finished our humble Easter supper. We miss the usual family gathering. The ham slices were simmered in our own maple syrup. It was...
Pretty busy day today. The turkeys were full of it today in the neighborhood. Lots of strutting males around, saw two fighting slapping each...
Happy Easter everyone. Definitely different this year. [ATTACH]
The toe-grabber in her sunny spot this afternoon. [ATTACH]
Today I hauled the elm to the split pile. 2 nice cartloads. The wife and I picked up 2 crabapple trees for out front and put them in the ground....
Looks good to go. I'll be burning a lot this fall.
Some nice work going on in this thread. Trail work, putting up wood. All good to be outside. After work I went out back in the rain and cut up...
I hope the clean up goes well. Spring snow is certainly not fun. Take care.