I have a Littco too, but the pipe clamps are cast in under the jaw. For light duty work at best. Those look like drop-in's and can help with...
Nice. A sap boiling house in the late winter...
You can request logs. I opted out of willow, all pines and firs(I have plenty here) aspen and cottonwood. I have mostly softwoods in my stacks...
Very nice job. I like the colors a lot. I have two on the list to do.
I absolutely agree now. A lot of time put into it. I could have straight stacked and moved onto other things.
I started out with great intentions on getting the stack built. I made a platform out of free pt boards from my BIL. I wanted to make a holz...
I was surprised the bearing was plastic with metal rollers. Greased it up good.
I left it there. I don't know anything about them. I did watch some YouTube video's and many of them had a lot of green vegetation in the...
I just took a walk out back here. I did find a mushroom. I thought it was a little early to see anything. Maybe there is some potential. Lots...
New bearing installed and I adjusted the idle and the chain does not move until I give it theottle. Cuts well and good to go. Thanks everyone...
Having some equipment is helping greatly. This clean up would have taken all day without it. I am working. I'm up around 4:30 am everyday. We...
Does frozen water cause issues with it? I have some reading to do on these.
Busy day spent mostly outside. There was about a foot of leaves behind the barn. I cleaned it all out and mulched it into the lawn. [ATTACH]...
That would be a good solution for my yard instead of a drain to daylight that I would have to mow around.
So all i can figure is that with the worn bearing, the drum must have been rubbing against the clutch causing the chain to constantly spin......
I just went on YouTube on a MS 250 clutch removal video and the bright ring is part of the clutch drum. The roller bearing fits inside it.
This free to me saw gave the prior owner some issues with starting and staying going. It went to a non-Stihl dealer last fall for a new carb and...
I went to work for a little bit at 6 am. Made cinnamon rolls and coffee for the wife when I got back home. Did some demo with our son for his...
A flatter curve sure can help lessen the immediate demand on hospitals with a large spike in cases and overwhelm the system.
Luna, the toe-grabber is quite the huntress. She caught a vole yesterday in the basement and brought it upstairs and let it go. This spring she...