Luna had a bit of excitement this morning. Three hens and about a dozen poults went past the window. [ATTACH]
Yesterday afternoon my son and I went to a neighbor across from my brothers house. A large locust limb fell onto her lawn. We cut and loaded...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I haven't cooked outside in months. We have marinated pork loin indirect with yard pickin branches of maple and apple. It will be some sort of...
Do the chickens need "dust" in the coop in the winter?
All my stuff is still packed away, but I keep looking for tools and stock. I responded to a FB market ad and picked up two totes full of scrap...
Good review. I think I may need to rent a brush cutter with all the vines here taking over. Nothing huge, but they are dense.
That was my first thought too. Some sort of caterpillar carnage.
I bought a sticky trap for biting flies over the weekwnd and hung it out at the edge of the woods. What a huge difference in two days. I caught...
Lots of them too.